Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Legs

So today were finals. I'm exhausted! Of the finals I took today, I was really concerned about one, math. I passed it though. I got a B, and I passed the class, that's all I cared about it!

SJ has been drunk texting me tonight *sigh*, but I won't give up on him and school, I know he can do it. The only down side today was Hottie. He was calling me, and texting me, this morning but I didn't answer. I finally ran into him later, and of course he wanted something. So done with him.

Didn't see HSA today, but Gorgeous Guy and I did finally have a convo! Was, uh interesting, he's a very nervous person.

Finally, the reason for my legs post. HNM (Hot Night Matt) helped me with one of my problems in class tonight. Whenever he helps me he leans into my space, and I won't lie, I love it! He smells so good! Well tonight we were both wearing shorts and when he leaned into help me, he rubbed his leg up against mine, and...wow! Was so hot! He didn't pull back though, like I figured most straight men would, he let it rest. After he helped me he kind of positioned himself towards me, well at least his legs. Not going to speculate, it was just a hot moment.

So, because of that, I bring you hot legs! One more final tomorrow and I'm done, but it's an easy one. Enjoy! ;) peace





3 comments:

  1. YAY LEGS!!!! Hot legs!! YAY!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like things are going good for you. So, you gonna ask this new hot guy on a date?

    Anyway, you have inspired me. Leg day at the gym today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @leccy ha! Hope you had a good gym day! No, I'm not going to ask HSA or HNM out, I will wait for them to ask me out. ;) peace

    ReplyDelete