Wednesday, October 17, 2007

I rarely, no, wait never..

...post anything first or controversial, but this...I haven't seen, www.godtube.com and I have to say. I'm scurred, I saw this video and I was like WTF? First of all Kendall I'm sorry, no offense or anything but just needed to say what I had to say on this. First of all, "you can choose life or you can choose death?" um, I choose life...oooooh but if I don't choose Jesus, then I'm dead k, got it. They gonna talk about how "Mohamed can't set you free, Buddha can't set you free, but only Jesus can" ok come on now...isn't that a BIT opportunistic? I mean talk about recruiting! Then they are going to say the Devil is going to Hell, um isn't he the landlord? In my culture there is no devil or hell, then they say "but the Devil doesn't care if you're Buddhist or a Jehovah Witness, he just doesn't want you to be a born again Christian". So um, all you Buddhist and Jehova's...you cool...you going to Heaven, he don't want your souls. Then they say "we are living for God" no, no I'm not...God guides me (or whatever higher power you have) but He guides me and my life is free will, my life is mine given to me by my higher power. Then they do say "you're sins can be as white as snow"...ok, they come in colors? I hope mine are a rainbow. Anyways watch the video, express yourself...I honestly believe modern religion will fold upon it's self and collapse. Just like the Druids, most of the Wiccans and other religions that didn't have a PR rep did. I think there are more vids from these two, but really, I heard all I needed. ;-) peace (oh and when I say peace, I mean it, no strings attached).



..oh, and I would so DO the guy in the hat. :-D

1 comment:

  1. wow! I grabbed my bible went down to the bar and started to tell people I want them to go to heaven! Where do u find this, why do u find this. These are those Revelations Christians, so no for them the devil isn't in hell. He will be perm banished there when the end of the world happens.

    Can i just say the hot one never stood still, he made me dizzy and when he said u need to eat it, I know he said that to his girl like 20 minutes before they started to film.

    ahh, shit. crazy. my other favorite part was the devil doesn't care if u are a Buddhist, a Muslim, blah, blah, blah, only made me think that the devil had the best deal around.

    you know who i be

    ReplyDelete