Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I am not Political but Fox News...

...seems to be very GOP oriented?!! Okay I remember a few years ago I read a blog and there was something about don't watch Fox News because someone named Murdoch owns the network and it's all Republican and blah blah blah. I never follow rules, I saw a Sarag Palin interview on while flipping channels and had to stop and watch. At first I was enthralled, she was saying everything I wanted to hear! Then I noticed the interviewer wasn't really asking any tough questions, well, questions that a non-biased person would ask. His name is Sean Hannity, wikipedia states he's a radio and tv show host...which is good because he is definitely not a journalist. Also her responses seem scripted, well not scripted but...she knew what he was going to ask and answered "appropriately" Then they had on a Democrat from Colorado (because they need to be unbiased right? they are a "news channel" right?) and they wouldn't even let her talk! Well Sean wouldn't let her talk, yet he went on and on about Obama. Hmmm...seriously my political blogger friends please don't come back at me with DUH because I do vote but I don't get in to politics that much and this if my first time watching Fox News aka The Republican Cheerleader Channel. Can I also say, it turns my stomach watching this channel? Seriously there is no one on air that has an original unbiased opinion...maybe that Colmes guy but he's a mark. You know they all love Bush, which means they love war and money, which means they love the current Administration. That turns my stomach even more, but hey they're rich. Yes Sean...I know Obama is too. ;) peace

1 comment:

  1. the lean of many of the media is beginning to annoy me, both on the democratic and republican sides. As much as I love Keith Olbermann, i was completely annoyed by him at the Democratic conventions, I switched over to watch Anderson for a more "balanced" perspective.

    I don't even try with FOX.

    ReplyDelete