Thursday, January 14, 2010

Beautiful

Nothing memorable really happened today, I guess that could be a good thing since chaos tends to follow me rather closely. So I got paid on my last unemployment claim today and now I have to wait and see if I "qualify" for an extension and who knows how long that will take. So to save money I have two options, go to SF for two weeks and wait and see what happens with Unemployment OR go to this really small town in Oregon and visit my brother. Decisions, decisions. Hope everyone has a great Friday! ;) peace


Quite Memorable!!

Update: His name is Kerry Degman and wow...just wow.

Yes, I know I've posted this one before and I will keep posting him in my Beautiful posts until someone tells me who he is so that I may build a shrine in his name and then get 10-20 for stalking charges. Just saying.







No comments:

Post a Comment