Sunday, January 24, 2010

Football Sunday #2

Minnesota Viking vs. New Orleans Saints

I'm torn on this game, the Saints defense is awesome and deserves to be in the Superbowl. Not to mention Drew Brees and all he has done for that franchise...quietly.

Then you have the Vikings, strong team but I like Brett Favre...like Kurt Warner an older guy who still throws like a bullet.

Deciding factor, the Saints STOMPED my team last week, proving they are a better team...but I can't let go. I saw Reggie Bush set up for a return in this game and I just think of his..what was it? 88 yards...TD on my team and I just kind of bristled.

So go Vikings!!!

Minnesota Vikings QB, Brett Favre (yes I know this isn't a Viking pic...but really? do I need to explain it?) :)


New Orleans Saints QB, Drew Brees

No comments:

Post a Comment