Monday, January 18, 2010

Wonderful Oregon

Okay finally I get to blog my Oregon journey. First off, props to my car! I have a '99 Pontiac Grand Am that is currently sitting in my brother's driveway with 199,700 miles on it!! A GM car!! That is unheard of and I've put very little money into it and bought it at like 160,000. I'm gonna do a video and post it on YouTube when I roll over the 200,000 mile mark! Also, props to Sprint! I was able to stream Pandora all the way up here, well except for a few miles when I was traveling along this canyon road here in Oregon in the middle of nowhere! Hello, sunlight didn't even penetrate those trees! And last but not least, my BlackBerry (yes Sideon, I actually gave a shout out to my BB!), for keeping in touch with family and friends and entertaining me on the long drive. NOT that I was texting or on the phone while driving, that is dangerous and illegal! ;-)

I'm also very proud of myself, a couple years ago I developed this anxiety condition where driving in unpopulated areas gave me panic/anxiety attacks. I do have anxiety, won't say I suffer from it, but I do have situations where an attack will try and come on but I'm pretty good at fighting them off. Two years ago on this same trip, wow, major attacks and I was just freaking out. Long story but if you want to know more about this condition just email me. Happy Monday! ;) peace

1 comment:

  1. I ♥ my BB, big time.

    I used the GPS function for the first time a week ago and it worked awesome. I haven't tried Pandora on it yet - you've beat me on that one. I may have to upload some music/mp3's.

    Safe driving, you!

    ReplyDelete