Friday, April 23, 2010

Today's Weather

All this week I've thrown on cargo shorts and a t-shirt and go running out the door for whatever was going on that day. Every day, I froze!! Sun shine, temperature cold! Today I am not trying to be fooled by mother nature, get up, do my morning routine throw on JEANS and long sleeve shirt, run out the door...it's warm!! Ugh! I'm running late for a movie though so I don't go back and change and then I just spend the rest of the day in jeans 'cause I'm too lazy to come back and change (not to mention that's not very Green) so all day I was envious of all the males who's legs were wild and free in their shorts!! Enjoy! ;) peace





2 comments:

  1. OMG the fourth one down, I love his eyes!! You may see him in a "It's all about the Eyes" post! ;) peace

    ReplyDelete