Monday, July 5, 2010

Random

I had an awesome time last night!! Like a hundred people showed up, there was plenty of beer and plenty of illegal fireworks! AND this year I didn't get an ember in the eye lol. Here are a few pics and of course I had to take a pic of the hot guy (one of many that were there)! The only down part was they didn't let me try and hold the fire hose. See after the fireworks are lit and we are cleaning up Greg (my cousins ex neighbor in the old neighborhood) who is pretty blitzed by this time, takes out a fire hose and hooks it up to the fire hydrant and he uses that to clean the streets of all the ash and debris from the fireworks. So for the past two years, I've tried to hold the fire hose but it always puts me on my ass in seconds! So this year Angie (Greg's wife who doesn't drink and is the only sane sober one there) prohibits me from trying it this year! LOL Oh well she was probably right, Greg, my cousin and James are all my big men over 6ft 200 lbs and then there is me at 5'7" 135 lbs, so I can see her point. Oh well Greg said next year he'll send her inside to get something and then we'll hook it up really quick! lol






Being in the new place I've got like 300 channels including all the movie channels and a DVR so yeah, I'm a bit out of it when it comes to world events because I no longer watch my local news, or any news for that matter. Hear are a few headlines that caught my eye.

I have issues with China and their Human Rights laws, so of course this didn't surprise me. Geologist 8 yr prison sentence.

I knew that Tammy Lynn Michaels and Melissa Ethridge broke up, I didn't know Tammy Lynn Michaels was a farm girl or had a blog. Interesting.

Apple was stunned to learn they have it wrong all this time when it came to their signal strength display. I love my BlackBerry. :)

And finally, some Random sexy cartoons that someone sent me. Have I ever posted animated pics on here? I don't think so, so definitely Random. Enjoy! ;) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment