Saturday, November 27, 2010

BW Pics

I had a great Thanksgiving weekend but feel HELLA bad I didn't do any homework or studying! I have two assignments due tomorrow by midnight, will be a busy day tomorrow of studying for me. I'm going to be playing catch up this week, big time, but I can do it!

On the other hand, I had a great time with my Cuz, we spent some quality time together and caught a movie and just chilled. I did some "tune up" work on her laptop and some other computers in the house and it went very well. I knew what I was doing and now her machines run better.

The weather was weird, we had like an hour of sun but other than that, it was dark and cloudy. I'm happy for Winter to be here, just wish my car had a heater! ;) peace





4 comments:

  1. Hey Leo,

    Sometimes you need to just forget about the work due, things to do, so have fun and enjoy the moment you are in, thats something I endevour to do. "Concentrate on the things right in front of you". NS

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ns I do try that, doesn't always work for me! haha ;) peace

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with NS - watch out for burnout, mate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @leccy I am on the cusp of burnout! Hanging in there though. ;) peace

    ReplyDelete