Saturday, November 20, 2010

Today's Weather

Was wet!! Finally, winter has arrived. It stormed all day, high winds, lightning and it's cold. Loving it, just for a couple days though. I need my sun. :) I worked on my cousin's laptop and got it up and running today. Didn't do any homework, which is due tomorrow by midnight and for some reason I'm like really emotional. Don't get alarmed, this happens when ever the weather changes, lol! So I figured hot wet guys, would help my mood, it did. ;) peace





4 comments:

  1. First one had me turned on the moment I saw him, lol.

    Sounds like your dancing in the rain?

    NS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hot guys always help my mood!

    Hope you're feeling better. *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. @NS We'll have to start a new email because I can't find any new ones from you. :) Dancing in the rain, lol! Yup that's me!

    @eyre thanks sweetie, I think it was just a weather change mood. Feeling better today and Jeff and I did do some texting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Photos 1 and 3 are the best :D they're some super sexy soakin' studs!

    ReplyDelete