Friday, December 17, 2010

Today's Weather...

...is wet! It's raining, and not that "raindrops are falling on my head" kind of rain but more like that drizzle, gray, I don't want to leave the house...kind of rain.

Finals week is over, I got the 2nd highest score in my tech class, so happy with that. I'm somewhat confident I'll keep my 4.0 this term. Still looking at the living situation changing in a couple weeks but as far as I know, unemployment benefits have been extended so I should be okay on that part! Woot Woot! :) Big relief and one less thing to worry about!

Decided I'm not taking English with Hottie next term. He's been really mean lately and I'm not sure why. I think there's a lot going on in his head that's he's dealing with and it's obviously not processing in the way he would like it to. I am going to miss sitting next to him, he's fcking hot! I'm sure we'll still have lunch though and besides I'm like a class behind the rest of my class so I'm gonna take English at night and then a different class during 2nd. So it's going to be a lot of work but I'll be caught up with everyone else. Yeah, I'd like to think that's my real reason for switching my schedule around. :|

I have these online courses called LabSim and I'm so far behind in getting them done, they're basically virtual labs. I have until Monday at midnight to get them done and they are worth 80 points. Here's the thing, even if I don't finish them I'll still pull an A in that class, so I'm not that motivated but in the long run they are beneficial and I do need to know the material. So that's gonna be my day today. Fun times! Enjoy your Friday! ;) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment