Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Abs

Because I should probably start working on mine.

School was cool today only had the one class. I'm not sure why I procrastinate my homework so much. If I was assigned homework, and was told it was due the next day, I would be a much better student. But if you give me homework and tell me it's due in a week, then I will do it on the last night before it's due. ugh! So that was tonight for me. Cramming AND I had to go buy a tie for my last "mock" interview tomorrow for my Career Prep class. I actually took my shirt with me to the store where I bought my slacks. Yes, I'm a bad gay. I needed to physically grab a pair of slacks like mine, bring in my own shirt, and stand in front of the tie rack for an hour going "does this work, does this work, does this work?". Sigh. I think I did a good job though.

Then I get home and realize I bought a different size of slacks than I normally do. They have been sitting in my closet for over a week, I actually bought a size smaller and with a "slim" fit. I hadn't even tried them on yet! Now I know I tweet and blog how I'm a smaller guy, but that could all just be in my head, and I could be a big ol fat ass! So I tried them on, and let's just say, wow, I liked how they fit a lot! From now on, if possible, I'm buying slim fit pants. I already do buy slim fit button up shirts, and athletic fit Tees (I think athletic means the same as slim in this case), but never really thought of slacks or jeans in that regard. Not only do they fit good, they look good. I'm very happy with them. Hey! I am a good gay, I just spent all this time talking about how my "slim" fit slacks look on me! See, they can't take my card.

Until tomorrow. ;) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment