Sunday, April 24, 2011

Songs of Sunday

Tonight it's about songs from X's. I dunno why, just thought I would share. And thanks to motimetostart on Twitter for figuring out the last song! I could not remember! Guess it wasn't that important. ;) peace

My ex Shane. He said I was always gonna be his last. Um, no, I dropped him like a bad habit when he cheated on me.


He (Shane) used to love to watch me dance to this song. So this was our "fast" song. :)


My slow song to my last ex. We actually danced to this in my apartment one night. Was a great moment when I sang it to him while holding him.


This is the song I couldn't remember, and should have (last ex). The Reason by Hoobastank. He dedicated this song to me, but he didn't change. I appreciated it though.


For a moment I thought I could change him, and thought I did. Well for a bit, I guess I did. He said I inspired him to change, and I honestly believe he tried.

I posted these songs, not because I still pine for these guys, I posted them because I was too good for them, and didn't realize it at the time. Think of it as self affirmation. ;) peace

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your songs, hon. You're right. You were too good for those guys. *hugs*

    I'm glad you figured out the song you couldn't remember. I know it was really bugging you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love The Reason. And you are too good for them. Your guy's out there, waiting. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks to you both! I know, I'm willing to wait and not compromise! ;) peace

    ReplyDelete