Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hodgepodge

Was such a weird day, but everything is good.

Saw Hot Night Matt tonight at school, he was all dressed up in a shirt and tie, he looked really hot!

I have a research paper due next week in my Ethics class, as well as my final. I am so behind, but I work best under pressure.

Tomorrow is all about the books, I've become so lazy as a student, I think I'm just burnt out, but I'll make it work.

My brother said he will bring his extra vehicle down on Thanksgiving, so I will have a car to use! That's great news!

I have Hot Tech Teach next term, but he's married now, so I'm hoping he'll behave and quit flirting. The guys are beginning to give me a bad time about it, lol. :)

Other than that, life is good and I'm very blessed. Hope you all have a great rest of the week!
;) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment