Friday, May 11, 2012

Abs

Ever since my work out friend got a job, I have yet to hit the gym. Not that I really attacked it before, but it was one of my New Year resolutions, and I was proud I was still going (kinda) this far into the year. Also my goal to put on 10lbs, not happening. Still 137lbs, as I have been for years! LOL Plus since I don't have a car, I walk everywhere, so I'm burning more calories, and I'm starving all the time! So I'm eating all the time, but probably not stuff that helps put the weight on, haha! So yeah this week I was in a rut, but I found out some good news, and now I feel I can focus more on my studies, and a work out routine. I'm going to start swimming, too. Been living here over a year and have yet to put one foot in the pool!

 Hope you all are having a happy Friday. I got class in the morning. Bleh. ;) peace

2 comments:

  1. Give me the blond please. I only need him for an hour. Then you can have him back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what is the good news ?
    yayayayay

    ReplyDelete