Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Today's Weather...

...was gray! Actually this was supposed to post yesterday! Haha, I forgot to hit publish. But so nice with the rain, and the cool weather. It didn't stay long, but it felt good while it was here. I had an interview for an IT job that I really want, it's 100% travel, but I'm okay with that. Different city each week for a year. I should know soon if I got it. There were some negotiation points that need to be settled first. Would be pretty awesome if my first IT position is a consultant role. I had my graduation ceremony on Friday, was such a good time. My parents, best friend, and best cousin attended. My parents went back home, and I went out for drinks with my cuz and friend afterwards. Was nice to catch up with two of the most important people in my life. I'm happy that chapter of my life is over, but this time next year I'll probably be back in school working on another degree. :) Back to work tomorrow, hope you all have a great week! ;) peace

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Haha, I've always wanted to be a model scout! ;) peace

      Delete
  2. It hit 81 degrees here today! I'm so glad you got that time with your friend and family. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I'm glad that chapter of my life is done. Ready for the future! ;) peace

      Delete