Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tease

Still no word on the new job I applied for. Interview went okay, but I don't know if it's the best move for me. Plus the guy wants like a year commitment, and I'm not sure I can do that. We shall see.

I'm just enjoying my first day off of three. Not doing much today, but torrenting my shows at the library. I was going to go downtown and walk around, but it's a lil chilly and I'm just wearing a thin hoodie. I did hear from the dealership that says I need to be on my job six months before they can help me, he was just checking in because in a few weeks it'll be six months on my job. Another reason why I don't think going to the new job will be a good idea. I'd have to start all over again. Although, I'd be able to save money for a down, which I'm unable to do now. Ugh! LOL So many decisions! Hope you are all having a great week. ;) peace






No comments:

Post a Comment