Friday, June 7, 2013

Tease

Wow it's been almost a week. Well I'm on vacation. LOL My roomie left for a week, he'll be back tomorrow, so I've just enjoyed having the place to myself. I watched the first season of Revolution, and the first season of Orphan Black. Both are great shows I highly recommend!

Not sure what happened with the interview, recruiter never called me to reschedule. I had an unemployment insurance benefits interview though. Looks like I will qualify for benefits, should know next week. So that's a good thing. Hopefully I'll get them while I look for a new job.

It's HOT today, like 104! My roomie doesn't like to use the A/C (cheap) but it's on today! Fo sho! The muse for today's post is, the job interview I thought I had, and the unemployment bennies I MIGHT get. LOL Enjoy your weekend! ;) peace









No comments:

Post a Comment