Friday, July 17, 2009

COPS

Okay, there is so much bad press with police men (notice I didn't write women, hey, haven't heard anything( and I have to admit I don't like "the pigs". I think most of them have a God complex and abuse the law because they can and they really don't serve and protect. Have you ever felt protected? Okay, now my point...so I'm on my way home from my cousin's house after watching her kids tonight and I'm on the freeway and this Jeep goes FLYING past me and as I pass an on ramp I see this Highway Patrol go cruising down in front of me and I'm like, ah...he's going to get him he must have been on the overpass I just went under and was monitoring. Well I come up the hill and I see no lights (from the cop) but plenty of tail lights and I'm like WTF? After a about a mile I come up on the cop in the slow lane and he's right up on a car in front of him...the car was swerving, the car was obviously driven by a drunk driver. The lights came on and he pulled the car over and he probably saved a life...okay, still don't like them...but respect them. He must have seen the drunk car and ignored the speeder...better choice. Nuff said. ;) peace



1 comment: