Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Lance Bass is gay...

...and I had to hear about it via txt msg. from my slightly homophobic straight brother!!! Man! I am out of the loop. George Michael got caught having sex with a homeless man in the bushes, I mean I don't know what's going on in the world! I haven't touched a computer in a week! On the other hand I'm down to under 30 days now before I get back to Cali, money is good at Desperado's...and of course, I met a guy (ya know, cause I'm leaving in a few weeks NOW is the time to meet someone cool). Other than that, not much going on...oh, actually it's like two guys that I'm talking to but one I'm sort of dating but last night we had a our first "disagreement" and that's just 'cause he don't know better. ;-) I'll try and write more later, I'm off to work!
peace



2 comments:

  1. Finally an ugly gay man. The homos can have Lance! Yes. The heteros are keeping Brad Pitt. Did you ever see the Chapelle show Ethnic draft? There should be a gay draft. A lot of gay men need to be converted so straight women can have a shot at a nice guy. -jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh and I just wanted to add, duh! You'd have to be BLIND not to know that. Other celeb's I'd like to admit they are gay: Tom Cruise and Justin Timberlake. Really, who are we fooling? I could walk into the supermarket and not see him and Katie plastered on every freaking magazine as they try to figure out where baby Suri is. Can we get back on the hunt for Osama? Can we try and I mean REALLY TRY to bring peace to the middle east. As long as people aren’t attempting to stick their pepe's in light sockets and underage cavities, I DON'T CARE! -jocelyn

    ReplyDelete