Thursday, January 28, 2010

Random Memory...first crushes.

Remember growing up and knowing you were "different"? Well I never had an issue with being different, or tried to fight it or anything like that. I came out when I was 13 and not much later I came out to parents. I was lucky, they still loved me no matter what and so did my friends and family, so all good. I do remember being sooo attracted to the men below...do you see a theme going on here?:) So here is to first crushes. ;) peace

Jon Erik Hexum, it was sad when he died. I was just a young teenager but I remember even then thinking, what a waste.







Gregory Harrison, hello those eyes and that chest...'nuff said.





Erik Estrada, I know George Lopez does not like Erik Estrada but I don't know why. Being a minority and seeing a minority on TV and a HOT minority at that was intriguing. Oh and no, I am not Mexican, hello read the blog title. :)




and of course...sexy ass Sam Elliott! Really, do I need to explain the attraction here...that voice, that chest. I was a teen hormone fountain at the time! He still one of my faves.






2 comments:

  1. Wow. I remember Hexum. I'd forgotten about the blanks/pistol accident. What a tragedy.

    Sam Elliot is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. very different time,especially the 1980s,remember being a gay male pre-teen and than a gay male teenager with raging hormones with an attraction for men and funny not questioning it only enjoying fantasy after fantasy,very sexy men everywhere,teen boys like myself strangely in much tighter shape as styles were tighter and being slimmer was a benefit ,men styles were tighter and sexier, never tighter and ridiculous as today or even worst, baggy & saggy of the dirty 1990s..men fitted into their jeans like a second skin but well shaped fit men not unhealthy or larger/heavier men,than there was the health club and hunks in briefs,muscle in spandex,the nude beefcakes in the shower,the memories oh yes those happy times before the dawning of "the new Gestapo"

    https://imageshack.com/a/img541/7286/bhe1.png

    ReplyDelete