Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Tats

My cousin was talking about this Steeler tattoo he is thinking of getting. He has like 5 already and asked when I was going to get one. Um, never. I realized my siblings all have tattoos as well as most of my cousins (except one, her and I are the only tattoo free people of the group). I'm sorry but when you hit that certain age when everything starts to sag, how attractive is that tattoo gonna be? Although I guess some people may look at the tats as, I dunno, badges they've earned through out their life. I dunno, I guess I could get one and then get it removed when everything heads South but they don't completely go away! So now I'm old, everything sagging and this discolored patch of skin on my body! ugh!

Okay, I tend to over think things. :) Now tats on these guys! Hotness! Hot tattoo guys who obviously are not thinking about when they get older! Enjoy! ;) peace










No comments:

Post a Comment