Thursday, May 20, 2010

Twitter followers/Random

Can some of my blog readers (you know who you 10 are) :) follow me on Twitter please!? I enjoy the Twitter pals I currently have but I need more gay followers, it's sad when I Tweet about meeting a hot guy, or dating, or something gay related and I just get deafening silence back. LOL You can click the link to the left or just search wonderfulleo, random blog, random pics from different categories. Enjoy!
;) peace
P.S. I would be UBER impressed if anybody named all the categories, there is one pic from each category that I post on here. A hint is they are in alphabetical order, reverse. Don't bother checking the tags, I already thought of that! LOL ;)













1 comment:

  1. I just noticed one category is missing, because I didn't have any pics saved for that category. It was Hotness (I know they're all hot and the categories seem to merge) LOL.

    ReplyDelete