Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Today's Weather...

...was gorgeous! Perfect weather, not too hot! Spent the day with my cousin and nieces wandering around Old Sacramento. Plenty of eye candy!
So my best friend is back in Cali for a couple weeks and we finally decided on what we're going to do for our night out. It took some negotiating, but we've come to agreement. Going to go out to his local gay bar on Thursday night. Believe me, it took us a awhile to get there. He opened with a s*x club in SF, and I can't stand gay bars, so this is an okay medium. We could have planned something more fun, but I have a fundraiser I'm committed to on Saturday (volunteering my time as an IT guy to fix veteran's computers). Knowing this he pushed for Friday (because the bar will be more busy) but I need to be on my game Saturday morning. Plus I'd have to drive back an hour Saturday morning, and didn't want to do that. I said what about Saturday night but he's going to be at a family reunion. So Thursday night at the local gay dive it is! Actually works for me, there will be less people to deal with. It bugs me he won't even TRY and go to a straight bar/club/venue with me but I always do the gay stuff for him. Oh well, it's one night in many years, I can handle it. I'm a bit concerned about running into my ex there though. The last time I saw him was at this bar, trying to get him to push me or throw a first punch so I could whup his ass (he who swings first goes to jail). He's just as hood as I though, didn't happen. Long story behind that. Anyways, that's water under the bridge, and I'm sure I'll have a great time. Okay not great, but at least maybe I can make some money hustling the gays at pool. ;) peace





1 comment:

  1. :D Well, I hope you end up having a good time and win some money. ;) Anndd you can email, dm, ya know whatever, all the details on Friday. *nod nod* LOL Happy Hump Day!!

    ReplyDelete