Friday, May 27, 2011

Famous People - Chris Hemsworth

I went and saw Thor today. I highly recommend, there were a couple cheesy parts, but so worth it for this god who walks among us! Australian actor Chris Hemsworth, it was worth it to see him shirtless! Seriously, he tried on a pair of jeans in the film, and I about lost it. Also he has hot legs (hospital gown scene), and his biceps are as big as my head! Here are a few pics of him, and the trailer for Thor. The 2nd pic is from the movie, I don't think I took a breath during the whole scene! Enjoy! ;) peace




The Trailer for Thor.

Oooh, the shirtless scene is in this trailer!!

3 comments:

  1. Holy... {shiver}

    OK. I'm so seeing this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good choice. I thought Thor was cheese from beginning to end, but Hemsworth is certainly easy on the eye!

    My bf, who works in television, says he groped Hemsworthy once at some network function. Which means I can say that by proxy, I have pinched him on the bum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @thorny lol, it is so worth it! I'd pay again for that shirtless scene! ;) peace

    @leccy which means I can say I know someone, who has pinched that incredibly gorgeous bum! Kinda. ;) peace

    ReplyDelete