Sunday, May 15, 2011

Songs of Sunday

Mumford and Sons-Little Lion Man

I had heard this song on the radio, and loved it! I didn't know who sang it, or the title. Yes, that seems to be a habit of mine. :) Anyways, a follower on Twitter told me I should check out this band, which I did, and voila, the song came back into my life, lol!

Picked up my cousin's Sienna today. Sweet ride, it's the top of the line! It has laser guided cruise control, bluetooth hands free dialing, navi, remote side doors, a camera for when you back up, voice command, and a bunch of other techy stuff! haha! I already figured out how to transfer the address book from my BlackBerry to the Sienna, need to figure out the voice command stuff. So um, yeah, brought the owner manuals in to read> LOL, major nerd I know! Hope everyone has a great week! ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment