Friday, November 25, 2011

Random- Crock Pot

I don't know why, but a few days ago I got that cooking with a crock pot is something I must start doing! I think it's because I haven't seen my mom in like 4 months, so I have not had anything home cooked, except for the simple crap that I make. That should change though, because I'm leaving for OR with my bro to pick up his car and drive it back tomorrow, but..I still want to cook with a crock pot. I wake up STARVING, always have, so how great to wake up to a nutritious meal that's been cooking all night? I think it's an awesome idea, because I need to FEED as soon as I wake up, I don't eat the right stuff, because I don't want to take the time to cook. So, I may get a crock pot this week, my mom has one that she never uses, was given to her, and she has no idea how to use it. I have my eye on that. ;) peace

This looks delish, and healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment