Sunday, November 27, 2011

Songs of Sunday

Flo Rida - Good Feeling, Sample. I love this Etta James song, and Flo Rida puts a good spin on it, but as a bonus there is a Bugatti Veyron in the video! I love that car! I got back from Oregon earlier tonight, after my brother picking me up yesterday here in Sacramento. I drove his extra car back, so now I have a car for school. :) Was a fun trip, miss spending time with my bro. Actually no panic attack this time on my drive back! I think 'cause I took the route back that we took up, so I knew there was a town or city every few miles, which made me feel more comfortable.

I heard this song on my way back, and I loved it. So there ya go. Hope you all have a good week! I'll post some pics from my trip tomorrow, or the next day...soon. Ha! ;) peace

1 comment:

  1. I only like it from 2:50 to 3:20.
    The motorcycle at 3:50 IS HOT ! I WANT!

    I am glad you are back safe now.

    ReplyDelete