Sunday, January 15, 2012

Madonna vs. Lady Gaga

Am I fan of Lady Gaga? Not really, but I do like her music...even though most of it sounds like Madonna's. I saw this clip tweeted today on Twitter and loved it!

Madonna on 20/20 regarding Lady Gaga


Now before you "kids" start yelling Gaga does so much for gay youth, yes she does. As did Madonna for my generation, and she didn't do it to make her career. So Lady Gaga is not a pioneer in that genre at all. I'm not saying Lady Gaga isn't creative, I'm just saying if it wasn't for Madonna, Lady Gaga may have been your server at IHOP.

So I'll let you decide, here are some videos of both their hits. I think Gaga's sounds like Madonna's.

Madonna - Express Yourself. This video is epic, compared to Born This Way, which pretty much just tries and proves Lady Gaga isn't a man.


Lady Gaga - Born This Way. Now this video wants you to think it's epic, but after the first 3mins you really want to tell her to STFU and sing. I do like the song though.


Madonna - La Isla Bonita.


Lady Gaga - Alejandro


Just saying.

;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment