Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Today's weather...

...has been ideal! Yesterday was mid 70's, today was low 80's, both days with a nice breeze. Cools down nice in the evenings. Just awesomeness. PLUS, I think my allergies are finally going away. Walked to the store today without sneezing my head off! Just a couple sneezes. I usually only get allergies for about a month out of the year. Unlike my brothers who are pretty much in agony the whole summer. Nothing much else to share, still looking for a job, still studying, and just knowing everything will work out car/job wise. I did however, find out (since El Swiss wanted to know my good news) when my unemployment will end. It's not as bad as I thought. So now that I have a date, I can focus, not knowing was the worst part, and trying to call EDD is impossible. I did send an email and got a quick reply. So yeah, now I can focus more on my studies, and job searching, just knowing a date makes my concentration so much better. Hope everyone has a great week! ;) peace

1 comment:

  1. These pictures make me feel bad about myself. However, I can't stop looking at them.

    ReplyDelete