Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Chest

Been awhile since I've done a chest post. I'm enjoying my school break, I have a lot of studying to do and two papers coming up, but naw...I spend my day watching TV shows I've never seen, and reading at Barnes & Noble! Ha, so irresponsible, I know. However, I feel confident that I'll do good in my studies.

I talked to Hottie today, of course he wanted something, this time it was tech support on his laptop. He totally freaks out when it comes to computers, haha and he usually calls me when he has a problem. He actually didn't annoy me today, and he only said one loser thing, so not a bad convo.

I've discovered The Big Bang Theory, lol, I know it's been around for awhile, but I am addicted to this show! Finished Season 1 today, starting Season 2 tonight!

Alright, off to watch my new fave show, hope you all had a great Holiday. Just one more left, and then I can feel the world is normal again! Just don't like this time of year, always feel lost. ;) peace





No comments:

Post a Comment