Thursday, April 24, 2014

BW Pics.

Today was crazy at work! Software was failing, people had bad attitudes, compatibility issues with our system and our vendor system. Ugh! But I like it, it's fun and I get paid for it. However, I am going to start looking for something else only because in IT you need to keep learning, and evolving, and this is a dead end job. No room for advancement because it's such a small company. So we'll see. I talked to a tech recruiter today, and she seemed optimistic about getting me a good IT gig. I want to learn more, and eventually pick a specialty.

My muse for today is the weather. Was sunny and warm, but by the end of the day it got cloudy and gray. Wow, I think this is my 3rd day in a row posting! I def will try and make it a habit! Enjoy! ;) peace


No comments:

Post a Comment