Sunday, April 27, 2014

Songs of Sunday

Fancy by Iggy Azalea. I like this song. She doesn't look like your typical rapper (yes I'm stereotyping) but she has made flow skills!

Not much going on, enjoying the new car thing. Not going to enjoy my first car payment. LOL

It's possible I may have an interview this week with another company doing pretty much the same thing, except it's more phone support. Also there will be some web support, so that'll be interesting to learn. And that's what it's all about, is learning. I'm ready to move on from my current position, I got some experience on my resume now. Time to move forward.

Hope you all have a great week! And my consecutive blogging streak ended. Haha, but I'll be trying to stay on top of it this week! ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment