Saturday, May 28, 2011

Today's Weather...

...started cold and gray, and ended sunny and cold. :) Works for me!
Was a lazy day, I did try and go work on my presentation, but didn't feel too motivated. I did get it started though, so I'm happy about that. I'll finish it tomorrow, or at the very least, get it halfway done. The cool thing is I'm not all that nervous about presenting anymore, while at least in this class. Probably because it's just 7 of us, and I have Matt. Who btw tries to freak me out before I present, because he knows how much I hate public speaking! lol, ass! He doesn't do it to be mean though. He just teases me. Plus all the other guys are tech guys, except for 2, but they're hella cool. So yeah, this class isn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Plus the teacher (the one whose husband flirts with me, and which is why I think she hates me) is hella cool this term. Turns out, we both are not morning people, so we have that in common. Just a few more weeks and I'll be done with my first year! Awesome!
Enjoy! ;) peace





1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! I'm glad your class is going better than you thought. :)

    ReplyDelete