Wednesday, May 22, 2013

It's All About the Eyes

Well I am officially unemployed! Just chilled the past couple days. I'll start looking for a job tomorrow. I got a nice send off from work, they got me a card, and cake, and lunch. My manager said when he FINALLY gets the position approved for a permanent one, can he call me? I said yes. It was never the job, just the lack of not making any money. I also didn't realize how much the people there liked me, my card made me kind of cry because of what people wrote when they signed it. I'm optimistic though, life is good. Today's muse for this post is me being a lameo. I made spaghetti today, I fried my hamburger, added onions, garlic, chili powder, and then cut up some jalapenos. It was delish, and yes I did wash my hands before I ate, but I guess not good enough. I rubbed my eye at some point and felt instant pain! LOL OMG! Took me awhile to rinse it, but finally my eye didn't feel like one raw nerve. Haha. So, here are some eyes that definitely do not cause pain. ;) peace

No comments:

Post a Comment